1. Meet New Friends. MOREways will be hosting luncheons throughout 2014 in Morton Grove, Niles, and Skokie. These are a great way to meet new friends in your neighborhood. Check the calendar for events.
2. Learn New Technology. Have you wanted to try a tablet or need to learn how to use your smart phone? We are here to help. From how-to blog posts to in-person classes, we’ve got you covered.
3. Start an Interest Group. Find other people who share your interest and use MOREways.org as a way to keep in touch. If you want to start a book club, game group, or a coffee chat, send us an e-mail and we’ll discuss possibilities to get you started.
4. Stay Connected. Being online keeps you connected to people and the world. MOREways.org keeps you informed with the latest programs in the community, over the phone or virtually.
5. Volunteer. Help your community by volunteering. We have opportunities to volunteer at luncheons or at home online. Volunteers are the people who keep our programs strong. Send us an e-mail if you’re interested.
These are some ways, MOREways can help you with your resolutions, but you can also do so many other things. What resolutions do you have in mind for 2014?
Leave a comment of e-mail us at email@example.com